Last updated 10-13-2021
Multi-seat.com does not buy hardware for resale, but from time to time it has surplus hardware that it has used in its software research and is still in like new condition for local pickup purchase in Portland, Oregon. If any of the items listed below interest you, please use my contact form to make inquiry.
- Plugable USB 2.0 zeroclient, max resolution 1920×1080, one available, works well with Mint Linux 20.2 XFCE and requires no configuration, https://archive.plugable.com/products/ud-160-a/
- HP T200 network or USB 2.0 attached zeroclient, max resolution 2048 x 1152, one available. https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03050833
- HP T150 USB 2.0 zeroclient, max resolution 1280×1024, two available, https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02709414
- HP T100 USB 2.0 zeroclient, max resolution 1280×1024, one available, https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-t100-zero-client-for-multiseat/4084245
- Atrust M220 network attached zeroclient, max resolution 1280×1024, two available, https://www.atrustcorp.com/product/index/path/146_155/id/56/language/en_us.html#ad-image-0
- HP parallel port header – header pinout on motherboard is proprietary p/n 611900-001. Has both low profile and full height parallel port. I bought this new for $17 for my former HP 6200 SFF desktop for legacy HP printers.
- USB 2.0 cables, male A to male B. one at 16′, two at 10′ , additional at 6′
- Dell 17″ LCD monitors with height adjustment and both landscape and portrait mode. Has internal powered USB 2.0 hub and 12vdc output for a sound bar, 5 available – these were donated to multi-seat and will be included free, one per zero client purchased.